Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Music

Music good or bad?

The path music is on, is it positive or rather negative?



Music in general

In what universe is music not enjoyable? We all love music. Music is like love, music is universal. How many times a day do we listen to music? Believe it or not, music can even change us (for a while). And if you think about it. We can do everything with music. Sing along, dance on it, complete our chores with it, ...

In general, music is awesome and fun. WE ALL LISTEN TO IT.

Music NOW

Actually I have never liked music that makes you want to dance and go nuts for crazy. I always like grown-up content/music. Which makes you think and which makes you want to ask questions about life or any other life aspects. Let us say some artists out there do have what it takes to make me want to listen to them. But let's not forget one thing. Mainstream is a b*itch. They always play faggot techno tunes and what not. Or commercial music.
I know some of those tunes may sound good. But they do not have what it takes to explain their music. I myself have been rapping for a while and I know one thing. Music is about expressing yourself. And talk about life experiences. Or warning people about certain events or conspiracies.

And this is what I mean by the path of music. I think it's not going on the right track.

How it should be

Like I mentioned before, it should be inspiring and motivational. Tell us more about your experinces or tell us what we should do if we encounter a certain type of person or situation. I mean music is not that hard. Although the production is disregarded. But still ... get a beat, lay some words on it and record it. It doesn't have to have that insane quality. Everybody can do it.

Some of my favorite artists



Artist Song
Hollywood Undead "Been to Hell"
Hopsin "Ill mind of Hopsin 5"
B.o.B "The Watchers"
Maitre Gims "Meurtre Par Strangulation"
Lupe Fiasco "Battle Scars"
Immortal Technique "Dance with the devil"
L'algerino "Allo Mama Bobo"
La Fouine "J'avais pas les mots"
Metallica "Nothing else matters"
Sopranoa "La colombe et le corbeau"

No comments:

Post a Comment