Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HFB (Hope, Faith and Belief)

Make your choice


Hope, Faith, Belief?

Let's have a short introduction to the words.

Hope:
Hope is the state which promotes the belief in a good outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life.

Faith:
Faith is confidence or trust in a person, thing, deity, or in the doctrines or teachings of a religion. It is also belief that is not based on proof.

Belief:
Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true


What is it good for?

These three can do you good, believe me. I was born as a believer. I'm not going to expose my religion just to protect myself. I'm proud with my religion, and I'm not afraid to expose it but lately there have been a lot of conflicts and foul opinions about certain religions.

Why should I?

I will try my best to keep this short. I do NOT believe that that everyone here who's not a believer, does not have a little faith or hope or maybe belief in his heart. Even if you are NOT a believer, you still hope you'll pass this year, right? Or get a promotion? Whatever it is, every one hopes something. Y'all can't deny that. And another thing... if you don't believe at anything, what is the purpose of life? You need something to hold on to (figuratively).

Truth + Belief = Knowledge


Fun and good example:

Have you seen Kung Fu Panda? If you have seen it then you should know this. I don't really remember if it was in the first or the second one but the Panda had to work hard and sweat to get the scroll, right? Even without the scroll everybody thought he was the one and only. Well ... when he actually got the scroll and he rolled it open. What was written on the scroll? NOTHING. Nothing at all. What is the message here? As long as you believe you can/are, then you can/are. Just believe and have faith in yourself.

A slap in the face, huh?



What else do we have?

There are also people who believe that there is no god at all. They are called atheists. But I find that crap. You must believe in something. I'm not going to put more words in to it. I'm going to end this right here with a beautiful picture where you should think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment