Friday, July 12, 2013

Face the fact

Yes, I am pointing this out to you, Blog-Reader.

I have never been the type of person who disturbs other people by telling more about my religion. But some of the people around me are really being ignorant. For instance, how could you possibly say that you yourself is the only person that helped you make it so far. How could you possibly say that? Who made you? Who created you? Who put them limbs of yours in your body? Your mom and dad? Who gave you the color of your eyes? Faith?

What the F#@k?

Need some Pentothal, Liar?

I know why they become Atheists. Oh Yes, I do. Just because someone told you to do something better in your life, or tells you you are doing something wrong cause it is forbidden in certain religions doesn't force you to deny god's existence. You are to arrogant to admit what you were doing was wrong. "No one needs to tell what I should do". Sounds familiar? It reminds me of what I read about a few weeks ago. Risk behavior. This is especially known for AIDS. (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) The most common phrase sexual active persons say is: "It won't happen to me." Well, that is risk behavior right there.

"Come to the point"

We are just humans. We can't handle this life on our own, man. We need something or someone to guide and help us through. And if you are believing in someone or something. Pray everyday. Just don't call it or him/she out only when you are in need. Let it or him/her know that you need them everyday. Praise them everyday.

C'mon people, get your a§§es out of your heads. Start today. I'm not commanding you, I'm asking you. And If you don't accept it. That is okay, it's your life, it's your opinion, it's your answer. At least care to be interested in researching about life itself in the Holy Books of certain religions. Make up your mind, Life didn't come with instructions. Study it, Examine it, Question it and decide your answers. Don't be another someone or something. Be that someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment